It’s the weekend, so the moonshine grid is open
Weekends aren’t for working, they’re for having fun. At least, that’s what I told my boss when she informed me I had to work this weekend. I know, it’s twisted—especially because I’m my own boss. Sheesh. She should really learn to lighten up.
Relax, have fun, drink moonshine.
For those whose bosses aren’t total taskmasters, hang out with us here at the moonshine! Even though I’ll be working, I’ll play hooky long enough to link up my any-word-count, any-topic post and read what you guys bring to the grid. Hey, you can even link up that favorite post from yesteryear. Just please no commercial or commercially sponsored posts.
What’s more fun than a giveaway at yeah write? Winning a giveaway at yeah write! Today, we announce this week’s winners of the NaBloPoMo at yeah write perk packages!
Each week, we are giving away one prize to four random winners meeting eligibility requirements for a total of four prizes from our list of donated goodies. One additional random winner meeting eligibility requirements will be rewarded with our new yeah write book bundle: three of the 2013 Best American series.
This week’s winners blogged each day from Nov. 1 to Nov. 7. Stop by and say hi:
- Mary-Ann from Not the Family Business earned the holiday decorations handmade in the Philippines by Rosanna, no. 28 on the NaBlo challenge grid
- Cyn K from That Cynking Feeling will receive a handmade sock puppet from Laura, no. 11 on the NaBlo challenge grid
- Vikki from Up Popped a Fox gets a box of yummy homemade fudge from Alisa of Ice Scream Mama
- Sabrina from Much Needed Advice can shop with her $60 gift card in Jacq’s custom doll shop
The winner of our yeah write book bundle, a gift from your favorite yeah write editors? Angela Death from Crow Arrow, Inc., a speakeasy writer hanging out with us for the month. Angela will receive one copy each of:
- The 2013 Best American Short Stories
- The 2013 Best American Essays
- The 2013 Best American Non-Required Reading
This is the badge you are looking for.
Over in the right sidebar is a list of yeah write badges containing the codes you need to satisfy the backlink requirement (also called a permalink) of the Inlinkz app. The badge for the moonshine looks like this:
Under the badge is a few lines of code. Copy that exactly then paste it into the “text” or HTML view of your post editor. If you don’t copy it exactly, you will get an error message from the Inlinkz app. If you get confused or your browser is uncooperative, visit the Inlinkz step-by-step instructions here. If all else fails, contact Inlinkz customer support.